Transform Your Skin with Obagi®
Dr. Sharon B. Mateja proudly provides the full Obagi® System skin care line to help you achieve and maintain beautiful, smooth, even skin. These products are a nonsurgical way to rejuvenate your skin by addressing acne, dark spots, uneven skin tone, sun damage, and wrinkles. Dr. Mateja can provide you with a customized skin care regimen, designed to address your needs and help you achieve glowing, youthful skin. To learn more about Obagi®, contact Dr. Mateja's Rancho Cucamonga office today.
The Obagi® System
Obagi® products include take-home and in-office skin care solutions for a variety of purposes:
Obagi® Transformation Systems help you achieve younger-looking skin, free of acne and other chronic skin issues. These include:
- The Obagi Nu-Derm® System - This system addresses rough spots, redness, discoloration, and age spots. It is available in two sets designed for patients with normal to dry skin, or normal to oily skin.
- The Obagi360™ System - This system is often recommended for younger patients, intended to help prevent the signs of aging. It also addresses pore size, dry skin, periodic breakouts, and more.
- The CLENZIderm M.D.™ System - This system is designed to help control acne and keep it from returning using deep-penetrating products that target areas where acne develops.
- The Gentle Rejuvenation System - This system uses plant-based ingredients that promote healthy skin rejuvenation. It is often recommended for patients with sensitive skin.
- The Obagi-C® Rx System - This system uses prescription-strength hydroquinone and Vitamin C, which reduce fine lines, discoloration, and unevenness for younger-looking skin.
Targeted Solutions products are designed to address certain skin conditions affecting the face and neck. They include:
- ELASTIderm® Eye Products - This system targets sensitive skin around your eyes. These products rejuvenate, moisturize, and reduce signs of aging around your eyes.
- Professional-C™ Products - These Vitamin C-rich products can be used across your face to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, brighten your skin, and enhance UV protection.
- Renova® - Renova® cream contains a special ingredient called Tretinoin, which reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles when applied directly to problem areas.
- Retinols - Retinol minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Dr. Mateja offers two strengths of Retinol-concentrated creams to meet your needs.
- Tretinoin Products - Tretinoin is used in a prescription topical cream to treat acne.
Obagi® essential products can be used each day to rejuvenate, moisturize, and protect your skin. They include:
Obagi Hydrate™ Moisturizers - These products contain moisturizing ingredients derived from a tara seed. Two products work together to protect and moisturize your skin day and night.
Physical SPF 32 - A sunscreen with 18.5% zinc oxide that provides broad spectrum protection to help prevent skin damage caused by UVA/UVB rays.
HydraFactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - A dual-function moisturizer with soothing ingredients and broad-spectrum protection to help prevent skin damage caused by UVA/UVB rays.
Sun Shield Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50 - An elegant physical sunscreen that protects skin from UVA and UVB rays with a blend of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. This lightweight formula contains INVISIBLE ZINC technology, ceramics, and niacinamide which work together to moisturize, soothe, and help restore the protective skin barrier. Works for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Dries clear and is water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 - Sun protection is essential to great skin. This SPF defends your skin against the sun's harmful rays, which cause skin aging, dark spots, and sunburn.
Sun Shield TINT Broad Spectrum SPF 50 - Technologically advanced formulation provides skin protection against both UVB and UVA radiation plus infrared defense helps to buffer the skin from heat-derived oxidative stress. Contains zinc oxide. Available in cool and warm shades for different skin tones 1-7.
To learn more about the Obagi® line, contact Dr. Mateja's office today.